All you need to know about Invisalign.
A beautiful, smile is a powerful thing. It can change your outlook, help
you overcome inhibitions and give you greater confidence – in both your
professional life and when you are out socialising.
With Invisalign, you can achieve this smile without using traditional
fixed braces. This Fact Sheet provides information about the Invisalign
System, so you can discover if a clear, convenient and comfortable teeth
straightening treatment is the right course of action for you.
If you’ve ever thought about improving your smile, Invisalign could be the
clear way forward.
What is Invisalign?
Developed by Align Technology together with leading orthodontists in 1997, Invisalign straightens your teeth
using a series of custom-made clear aligners. Comfortable, clear and removable – Invisalign transforms your
smile without disrupting your life. Something that over 2.5 million people worldwide have already discovered.
- Are comfortable and nearly invisible.
- Gently and continuously move your teeth in
- Are worn for approximately two weeks. Then you
switch to a new set of aligners.
- Are removable so you can eat whatever you want
and maintain good oral hygiene.
By using advanced technology, Invisalign can treat a broad
range of dental and orthodontic issues that were previously
treated with traditional braces – from minor tooth
movements to more complex cases. These issues include:
- Overly crowded teeth.
- Widely spaced teeth.
- Cross bite
- Deep bite
- Under bite
Consult an Invisalign Provider to determine whether
Invisalign is suitable for you.
How does the treatment work?
It takes approximately between 9 and 18 months to create a new smile using Invisalign. Getting there takes
just five simple steps:
- You meet with an Invisalign Provider for a consultation about your treatment.
- Based on your Invisalign Provider’s treatment plan and your dental records, a virtual 3D treatment plan is generated that
shows you the expected movement of your teeth from their current position to the desired final position.
- Once you and your Invisalign Provider have approved the treatment plan, the aligners are custom-made to fit your teeth.
The number of aligners varies for each person.
- You wear your aligners about 20 to 22 hours every day, except to eat, brush, and floss, or for a specific occasion.
- Every two weeks, you switch to a new set of aligners. The aligners will gradually move your teeth towards their final
Custom-made to fit your teeth and your lifestyle, Invisalign
offers many benefits beyond your brand-new smile:
- Nearly-invisible aligners mean hardly anyone will
notice that you are straightening your teeth.
- The removable aligners allow you to maintain your
dental hygiene, brushing and flossing as usual.
- You can also remove the aligners briefly to eat, drink or
for special occasions.
- Even before you start treatment you’ll know how long
your treatment may take and what your teeth are
expected to look like at the end.
Quel est le coût du traitement Invisalign ?
As with other types of orthodontic treatment, the cost of
Invisalign is dependent on the complexity of your issue
and your course of treatment. And, although only an
Invisalign Provider is able to fully determine your cost,
prices for Invisalign treatment are generally between
£2,500 - £4,500. However, if only minor tooth movement
is required, prices could start from £1,500
, English dental surgeon in Antibes, English dentist Sophia Antipolis Valbonne.